Amid the fertile soils in the northwest of Skåne County, you will find the roots and the heart of Findus. It was here in Bjuv where it all started back in 1941 when the confectionary company Marabou acquired the Skånska Fruktvin- & Likörfabriken (fruit wine and liquor factory) in Bjuv. The company was soon renamed Findus (FruktInDuStri).
Findus introduced deep-frozen products in Sweden in the 1940s and has since been the driving force behind the development of frozen foods. The first frozen products to be launched were frozen spinach and frozen berries. For the first time, Swedish consumers had access to ingredients that tasted the way they should, all year round. It was a “household revolution” and entailed a new way of preserving and preparing food.
To be the outstanding frozen food company in the Nordics – loved for our PASSION to deliver NATURAL, TASTY and NUTRITIOUS food from SUSTAINABLE sources and...
- Offer clean products from selected raw materials
- Drive category growth through consumer insight
- Develop offerings that truly add value to consumers, customers, and the community
- Lead responsible seafood sourcing, sustainable agriculture and quality food manufacturing
- Create a great place to work
…to drive PROFITABLE market growth
• We aim to be the leading company in the Nordic region for responsible seafood sourcing, sustainable agriculture and quality food manufacturing
• We develop our offerings with the view to add value to both consumers, customers and community
• We are passionate and proud in everything we do, appreciating frozen as the natural way of preserving food